CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

FlyLady.net

For those of you who have not heard of the flylady you must be born organizers or in the depths of clutter like I am. I subscribed to the Flylady program and I am determined to get my life back in order one baby step at a time. I love how the fly lady starts very slowly. Today all I had to do was shine my sink. Yep give it a good old fashioned scrub and shine. Not do all the dishes just move them and shine that sink. The fly lady uses this as a bright spot that you can look at every morning and night to smile. So my task on day one is complete. Tomorrow it gets a little rougher, I actually have to get all ready for the day make-up and all (even shoes) first thing in the morning. And then shine my newly clean kitchen sink! These first few days are a breeze and I am thinking how will my house ever get clean but as I look forward in the program it is genius! I would recommend it to anyone who needs a little organizational direction from a funny lady. The website is www.flylady.net It is totally free and very forgiving. I am a recovering drop out from a few years ago. Enjoy!

3 comments:

V and Co. said...

she's my idol! love her!!!!!

Jen Stewart said...

Love the FLYLADY. I need to get on it too now that my routine is all wonky with Hazel Jo and our little adventure with her! It's all gone out the window!

Bonnie said...

I really got into this a few years ago while serving as RS Pres. I made a binder with what routine things I should do daily. I kept it to help myself and sisters that were really having a problem. It was and is amazing. I still do many of the things I learned from her. Getting dressed with your shoes on is really a good one. When barefoot or in socks you don't really get into the working mode. Good luck the program is awesome.