I am very proud to say that I have gotten rid of ALOT of stuff over the last few weeks!! YEAH!!! It feels so good! I got rid of alot of baby clothes (since I have no more babies and no plans for any in the future) kids clothes that I am not in love with, and anything that does not fit Alex (which is alot at the moment) went out the door. Some I took to friends but much of it went straight to the local thrift store. David loved seeing alot of stuff go out the door and surprisingly my kids did not complain about seeing stuff go either. The only thing close to a complaint was when my oldest daughter mentioned a pair of shoes that was on its way out. When I reminded her that she had at least 10 other pairs of shoes (no lie) then she perked right back up.
Yes I am a shoeaholic and NOT a recovering one. I quite enjoy the addiction :) My favorite place to feed this habit is at www.endless.com . This place is great and Jen and Missy can confirm this fact! You start with the very discounted prices, then subtract $5 off the listed price (promo going on) and then add in FREE overnight shipping and you can see why I love it. There is something strange about getting something that you just ordered delivered to your door so fast, but I am not complaining! So if you need a quick fix without leaving home check it out!
Monday, January 28, 2008
The Purge!!!! (and my shoe addiction secrets)
Posted by Kim at 2:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Endless is quite the amazing site for shoes, the over night thing is a little surreal but totally fab too!
Loving this suggestion. I will have to buy some shoes---I am sure, thanks for the tip, Laura
You are an inspiration, I need to get rid of a TON of stuff. I usually have a DI box sitting around until Tom gets sick of it sitting in our garage and throws it out!
Post a Comment