As many of you know my youngest brother has been struggling with addiction and the places it has taken him. I was able to spend a little time with him last night and after talking to my mom today I have been pondering the times when I can see the hand of the Lord in my life and in the lives of those I love and care about. Sometimes in the simplest ways.
I was amazed with how many times just lately that I could see His hand working in my life. It has been everything from finding Kevin overdosed to feeling promted to take an extra set of keys in my pocket and needing them because I locked myself out of the car! I feel very blessed.
Saturday, January 26, 2008
The hand of the Lord in our lives
Posted by Kim at 2:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
How is your brother? We are praying for him and thinking of him often!
i hope all is getting a little better with him, did that kind of shake him up into realizing that he could actually die?
Thanks for your prayers. Kevin is doing alright. He is working very hard at moving on with his life. It is in his hands how he proceeds from this point.
So true--------------God so watches all of us in the big and small moments of our lives!!!
Kim this is so hard but take it one day at a time. Your love and support is important to Kevin even when it doesn't show.
Post a Comment