CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 28, 2008

Petite Sour Hearts!


So for each season I seem to have a favorite candy! For Valentines my favorite candy is made by Jelly Belly and they are called Petite Sour Hearts. For those of you who have not been around me during the Valentines season and been able to taste of these treats, you are missing out! They are hard to find and for this reason I have to make the long trek to the BYU bookstore. I usually literally buy at least one case (20 lbs.) of this candy during the month of January to hord and savor until they go stale a few months later. I am proud to say that I have not bought even one single piece this year! Call it sure will power or utter laziness, either way I have not bought any.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Look what I found, your blog site. Oh, how I miss those sour hearts!!! They are the BEST treat EVER!!!!!

Sally said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE those! I will eat them until my mouth bleeds!!! They remind me of you because I never had them until you introduced us!

Jenny said...

Oh, Kim, you are totally taking me back to my BYU days! I'm thinking I may need to make a trek to the bookstore for a treat run. I'm sure the kids won't mind!

(BTW, I found your blog from Jen's. Feel free to check mine out, if you haven't already!)