Wow has it been that long since I posted! I guess that I can say that life has been busy but when is it not busy? The kids have started school and are loving it. We are trying to turn a new leaf and live a healthier lifestyle. We are slowly cutting back on junk in our diets and replacing it with fruits and veggies. I am glad to say that I am back on the wagon and have given up Dr. Pepper. I know it is so sad but it was literally throwing my system into fits. So it is good bye to actually all soda. I do miss it but I do not miss being sick from it :) I have been working to refine my Etsy shop and find my niche. It seems to be in Sterling Silver Chains. I have found an awesome wholesaler and then turn around and sell them as supplies on Etsy. I have been sending alot overseas. So if you need a sterling silver chain let me know ;) It is good to be back and I will try to post more regularly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yes i need chains and i will buy some in bulk when i get my necklaces made...will you be my supplier? how much are they if i buy in bulk of say 5 to 10?
I have also been off all soda for almost a month. A good change for me and the fam! Hey, I will have to look into your shop, I need a silver chain!!! Thanks for letting us know, Laura
Post a Comment