I have quarentined my home and all of its inhabitants for the last few days. We have come down with a nasty strain of croup or something like it. First it took Mitrian down, then Shelby and now Alex (who is usually so healthy) is down for the count. High fevers, terrible coughs, headaches and bodyaches are the symtoms and they are miserable. David and I have a much less severe case of this but being physically exausted will make any parent feel sick.
Monday will be our fifth day down and Mitrian still has not recovered so I think we may be in for the long haul. I am taking them back to the doctor on Monday if they do not wake up totally healed in the AM. So long story short do not come by our house unless you want some nasty very contagious germs!
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Quarentined
Posted by Kim at 8:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hope you all feel better soon!
Hope you guys are starting to feel better. Let me know what we can do for you.!
You must have cabin fever by now...get well soon! Blog away in the mean time! I know Jen and Missy must be missing you after so many days! And Chloe too!
I am sorry you are all stuck in the house with sickness! I hope you will be able to get some rest...:)
I am having cabin fever. David took the day off today because Mitrian had to give an oral report and i could not take the sick little ones with me to watch. So he was the reinforcements for the day. But now I am sick so we will see how that works out. UGH!! I am so tired of this@
Post a Comment