CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Kevin

I am very happy to say that Kevin is going to survive with no liver damage from his attempt this last weekend. I had the opportunity to spend the day with him Monday in the ICU and got more of a feel of what is going on. He is extremely depressed and has not been able to control his migraines and feels very hopeless. He is out of the ICU now and has been transferred to another hospital for constant observation. We are still just emotionally numb and trying to decide as a family how to best help Kevin without enabling his addictions and lifestyle choices. I think that Kevin must be part cat because he has alot more lives than most other people. Needless to say this was not his first atempt to hurt himself. Thank you for all of your prayers and support. I will keep you posted because I do not think that Kevin is out of this cycle yet. Thank you!

2 comments:

Laura said...

What a relief! I am so glad he is going to be OK, and with no liver damage. I will keep him and your family in our prayers, Laura

Sally said...

That is great he will be ok, I hope he can get the help he needs. I know how you feel..helpless when a family member is making poor choices and need much help. We'll still pray for him and your family.