What a miserable few days we have had! If this was not the real flu then I now realize why people die from the flu because it is TERRIBLE! David and I caught what ever the kids hsve had and it totally knocked us out. We literally could not get out of bed for the last three days! We were too sick. Thank goodness for Mitrian! She played parent to the younger kids and helped feed them cereal (good thing we have quite a supply!) and cold pizza for their meals! David and I have never been so sick at the same time that we struggled to care for our kids let alone ourselves! We are still feeling weak but the worst is over, we hope. And to top it all off today is David's birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID!
Monday, February 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I AM SOOOO SORRY! we had it too, the whole fam got it at the same time! i'm just getting over it and the kids still sort of have it, I THOUGHT I was GOING TO DIE!
Post a Comment