Today my girls woke up sick with the croup. So we sounded like a bunch of barking seals at our house this morning. After a morning at the doctor and getting all the "medication" (ie..1 RX, one bag of skittles, two packs of giant sweet tarts, lifesavers, apple juice and yogurt), I was pretty much wiped out. To top it off I think I am getting what the kids have. Anyway on to the inspiration part. As I was laying downstairs on my bed late this afternoon I heard a knock at the door. Much to my surprise standing on my porch was Laura!!!!!!! It was awesome to see her and to top it all off she brought me some petite sour hearts! Laura was truly inspired to come visit me because I needed to see her and talk with her. Laura is a great person to talk to and so down to earth, a few hell and damns don't phase her at all. I just have to get those out off my system out of ear shot of my kids. And they are a necessity when discussing certain topics in my life right now. It was so wonderful. Laura you were heaven sent! And by the way I have had to hide the candy because everyone in my family thought that they were to share! I informed them otherwise! Thank You
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love Laura! She's amazing woman!
Hey Kim, you also fed my soul. It was great to see you again!!! It has been WAY too long!
Post a Comment