CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 11, 2008

Mitrian

Mitrian is my first born daughter and has taught me so much during her lifetime. She is 8 years old and got baptized this last August. This was such a special time for our family to be with her as she makes this important covenant with the Lord. Mitrian is awesome! She is a great artist, singer, student, friend, sister, daughter, chef, helper, you name it and she does it. I love to spend time with her and do girly things, like paint our nails. Mitrian is the opposite of me when I was a young girl. Mitrian loves dresses and looking fancy where as I would cry if I had to wear a dress and would rather be playing in the dirt than looking cute. Mitrian has taught me alot and opened my eyes to the girly ways of the world that I had not experienced before. I LOVE MITRIAN! Mitrian is starting Snowboarding lessons next Friday and is so excited to try out all her new gear.

2 comments:

Jen Stewart said...

Hey you! I found your blog! Love it!

We love Mitrian too! She is a wild and fun kid and super friend for Piper!

Can I link people to your blog?

Bonnie said...

Whoops, I linked without permission. Sorry Kim! I hope it is OK.